The biggest change is the built-in Pyxel Edit support. Work flow can be increased by eliminating the need to constantly export or package art assets after making changes. Tulee Studio will automatically scan the .pyxel file for tilesets, layers, and animations. You can also specify if an animation should loop or not.
Another change is the ability to import logic files from other projects. You can now reuse complicated setups that were created for controlling characters, dragging objects, etc. A future update will include common built-in logic packages that are essential for every game, such as a default character controller.
- Added: Built-in Pyxel Edit support.
- Added: Import Logic files from other projects.
- Added: Button to clear unused logic.
- Added: Logic to get/set items from the front of an Array.
- Added: Transitions highlight when selected in Overview mode.
- Added: Logic to copy arrays from other Objects.
- Added: Groups save settings such as locked and visibility.
- Added: Logic to spawn objects in a specific group.
- Changed: Shuffle Array of Objects to general usage for all types of arrays.
- Fixed: Update was being called twice for objects.
- Fixed: Reorder items in the Logic window. (Variables, States, Transitions, and Logic)
- Fixed: Custom prefab values were not being retained.
- Fixed: Assigning a Null value using SetValue for Object was not being assigned.
- Fixed: Select Path objects by selecting individual points instead of the bounding box that contains it.
- Fixed: Transition arrows were not updating correctly.