- Added: Arrow keys can be used to make minor position adjustments.
- Added: Holding 'option' key while editing Tilemap is used for picking tiles.
- Fixed: Tilemap had offset when exported.
- Fixed: Tilemap had "dead spots" after changing dimensions.
- Changed: Position is now rounded when dragging around objects.
- Minor fixes and logic.
There is currently a bug with the logic variables/transitions that will silently switch variable/transition values with other values.
This bug appears with the following steps: open a Logic file, creating a variable or transition, creating a logic action, assigning the variable/transition to a valid logic action, saving the Logic file, close the Logic editor window, re-open the Logic file, and create a variable or transition. This newly created variable or transition may override previous variables or transitions.
This was caused from not properly restoring the next available unique ID that is given to Variables and Transitions upon creation. So each time the Logic file is opened, the unique ID is reset and gives out IDs that may already be in use. This will be fixed in the next update and should be available within a few days.
If this bug exists in your Logic files, the only fix would be to wait for the update, create duplicate new Variables and Transitions, and assign those values in place of the older values. This would ensure each Variable/Transition has a truly unique ID.